Registration Deadlines and Cost (All times are EDT)
- Saturday & Sunday Full Event Registration:
- $75 – Early Bird - until Wednesday, May 20 -11:59 pm
- $90 – Late Registration - May 21 to Saturday, May 23 10:00 am
- Sunday ONLY Event Registration:
- $35 – Sunday ONLY - Saturday, May 23 4:00 pm - 9:00 am Sunday, May 24
- There is no registration via mail.
- There is no Saturday only option. Sunday only registration opens online Saturday afternoon of the event.
- Registration of Minors: We encourage families to participate in our ride, but please note that riders under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian, who must sign the minor’s registration form.
Click Here to Register
Refunds. The Horsey Hundred has a no-refund policy.
Check-in and On Site Registration
Check in is at the Davis-Reid Alumni Gymnasium. The address is:
400 East College Street
Georgetown, KY 40324
You can register and pick up your wristband and pre-purchased items:
- Friday, May 22 from 3 pm -10 pm
- Saturday, May 23 from 6 -10 am (dorm, camp, and RV check in until 2:00 pm)
- Sunday, May 24 from 6:30-9 am
All participants must wear their wristband for entrance to rest stops and lunch.
- The Ride. See The Ride page for all of the details.
- Friday evening entertainment under the “Big Tent” out back.
- The good folks at Georgetown College will provide complimentary popcorn at check in on Friday to stave off those hunger pains until you can get outside to buy dinner from one of our fabulous food truck vendors.
- Route maps and cue sheets.
- Rest stops provided about every 15 miles along ALL Saturday and Sunday routes featuring water, electrolyte replacement drinks, and a variety of foods selected by our certified nutritionist to meet your energy needs.
- Roaming SAG vehicles and a SAG hotline for rider assistance.
- Bike mechanics at Georgetown College and at selected rest stops (Riders are responsible for payment for any parts needed for bike repairs).
- Saturday Post Ride Lunch. A fabulous lunch after the ride at Georgetown College featuring a variety of options for carnivores and vegetarians alike.
- Sunday Post Ride Lunch - featuring deli sandwiches, chips, a variety of salads, and cookies; and last, but certainly not least
- The absolutely beautiful rolling hills, stone fences, river palisades and charming small towns found only in Kentucky!
Merchandise for Sale. See Merchandise for details. The following items are available for purchase during registration:
- Horsey Hundred Jerseys. Mens and Womens cuts in multiple styles. Available for purchase and direct free shipping prior to the event.
- Horsey Hundred T-Shirts. Mens and Womens cuts for pickup at event check-in.
- Dorm Rooms, Tent, and RV Camping spots are available in very limited numbers. See Lodging for details.
- Saturday and Sunday Breakfast Tickets for pickup at check-in are $10 each.
Vendor Expo. Our vendor expo will be bigger and better than ever. It is located in the George W. Bush Center for Fitness. Be sure to pay them a visit!
Friday Night Food Trucks. We will once again have food trucks out back on Friday evening. Plan to join us for dinner under the tent! What could be better than food trucks, snacks, live music, and several hundred of your closest friends?
Optional Friday Rides. If you wish to come early and get in a little warm-up riding, we invite you to join us on some of our regular club routes. We have several rides on Friday in areas that we typically cover on our club rides. They are open to the public at no charge. See the listing under The Ride: (Optional Friday Ride Routes) for starting times and locations.
Saturday evening events in Midway and Georgetown. Check your inbox or E-Blasts for more information as we get closer to the event!
Door Prize Drawing. Check your inbox or E-Blasts for more information.